Brighton Hall – use of this site is included in all package prices
Brighton Hall is an indoor space perfect for small ceremonies and events. Our light curtain is a crowd favorite for photo ops and we can set the colors to compliment the color scheme of your event! Wooden walls, crown molding, dimmable lights, and chandeliers, and stable fronts frame a view of copper stills all add to the beauty of the Hall. We often refer to this space as the Dance Hall because it makes a great dance floor.
- Brighton Hall is also available for Ceremony and seats up to 70 people comfortably
- For a reception-style event with 5′ round tables, Brighton Hall can seat up to 45 people
Connected to this area is a 6,000+ square foot cement pad that will soon be the Pavilion. This space provides inclement weather coverage for your ceremony and is the main reception space.
- For a ceremony, up to 300 guests will fit comfortably
- For a reception, twenty-eight 5′ round tables will fit comfortably, which can seat 224-252 easily, or 300 guests fan fit if seated at 6′ round tables
- For additional guests, tables can be placed on the grass just outside the Pavilion