Brighton Hall – use of this site is included in all package prices
Brighton Hall is an indoor space perfect for small ceremonies and events. Our light curtain is a crowd favorite for photo ops and we can set the colors to compliment the color scheme of your event! Wooden walls, crown molding, dimmable lights, and chandeliers, and stable fronts frame a view of copper stills all add to the beauty of the Hall.
- Brighton Hall is also available for Ceremony and seats up to 80 people comfortably
- For a Brighton Reception Room with 5′ round tables can seat up to 80 people as well and is connected through our lighted passageway.
Connected to this area is a 6,000+ square foot cement pad that is covered with a 3200 sq. ft. engineered structured tent April thru October. This space provides inclement weather coverage for your ceremony and is the main reception space.
- For a ceremony, up to 300 guests will fit comfortably
- For a reception, twenty-eight 5′ round tables will fit comfortably, which can seat 224-252 easily, or 300 guests fan fit.
- For additional guests, tables can be placed on the concrete slab just outside the tented facility.